Starry Eyes – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack – LP
€25 (excl. VAT and shipping cost)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Waxwork Records proudly presents the debut LP release of 2014’s STARRY EYES. Composed by SUB-POP recording artist Jonathan Snipes (clipping, Room 237), STARRY EYES has been hailed not only as one of the best horror movies of 2014, but one of the best horror films of the last decade. The LP features an incredible 100% analog synth score composed and performed by Snipes that has grabbed the attention of fans of the film worldwide. STARRY EYES and it’s score has received countless awards and accolades. TIME has called the film one of the ten best films of South by Southwest.
Written and directed by Pet Sematary’s Kevin Kölsch and Dennis Widmyer, Starry Eyes is a 2014 body horror film that follows a young, aspiring actress trying to break it big in Hollywood. She soon discovers that the road to her success in the entertainment industry requires sacrifice, murder, cult rituals, and rebirth.
Pressed to 180 Gram Metallic Gold Vinyl, housed in heavyweight tip-on jackets with film laminate gloss, artwork by Jay Shaw, and includes a 12″x12″ insert featuring liner notes by composer Jonathan Snipes.
|We Didn’t See All We Needed
|Make Me Believe In You
|End Credits (Extended Dance Mix)
|He Wants To Meet You
|I Did What You Asked
|Chrysalis / Kissing Tracy
- Pressed on 180 Gram Metallic Gold Vinyl
- Heavyweight old-style tip on jacket with thick film laminate gloss
- A 12″×12″ art print featuring extensive liner notes from composer Jonathan Snipes
- A digital download card offering the entire score and bonus cues not featured on the LP
- Award winning art by Jay Shaw (2014 Best Film Poster Design of SXSW)